Calling all veggie-lovers and veggie-haters alike! The rainbow colored variety of vegetables and fruits are among the most health promoting foods we can eat. Yet most Americans aren’t getting enough of these, and other, nutrient-packed plants. This seminar explores the well-established body of scientific evidence that exists regarding plant-based eating as a way to promote optimal health, and demonstrates that you really are what you eat! Participants will learn about the different types of plant-based diets and what it means to be “nutritarian,” meatless meal planning strategies, and more.
Community Services Department
8410 Lantern Point Dr.
Houston, TX 77054
CSD Large Training Room
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.