IMPORTANT INFO FOR THE EL FRANCO LEE EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CENTER FITNESS CLASSES
- Classes must consistently have an average attendance of 9 people or more to continue.
- Registration is NOT required for the exercise classes located in the El Franco Lee Employee Wellness Center.
- Most classes are limited to 20 participants, some have a smaller maximum for safety reasons.
- Please print your name on the sign-in sheet when you attend. If you are participating in a class for the first time, please fill out a liability waiver.
- Only members of the Harris County Medical Plan (Cigna) and new, full-time employees still within their benefits waiting period are allowed to participate. Contract and State employees are not allowed to participate in the exercise classes provided at the El Franco Lee Employee Wellness Center.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Employee Wellness at 713-274-5500, Option 9.