Did you know that fat can be good for you? Crazy, right? Omega-3 fatty acids are important for both your brain and body – they can improve heart health, support mental health, fight inflammation and more!
Harris County Employee Wellness
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
Come prepared for class!
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Feel free to bring your lunch or a snack if you are attending a class during your lunch hour
- Small samples will be served
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.