Heart Disease is the #1 killer of both men and women in the United States. Every 33 seconds someone dies from cardiovascular disease. This presentation empowers individuals with information on how to recognize signs and symptoms of heart disease, identify risk factors, and understand healthy lifestyle behaviors to help lower risk for heart disease. Includes practical tips on stress management, physical activity, and heart healthy eating.
Community Services Department
8410 Lantern Point Dr.
Houston, TX 77054
CSD Large Training Room
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.