Enjoy an hour-long class led by a dietitian that blends nutrition expertise and culinary insight about immune boosting foods. Learn how to include these foods into your eating plan during flu season and into your everyday meal plan.
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
Come prepared for class!
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Feel free to bring your lunch or a snack if you are attending a class during your lunch hour
- Small samples will be served
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.