Could all work and no play hurt your health? During this lunch and learn wellness seminar presented by a health expert from Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, you will learn about the different kinds of stressors and how to identify them, signs and symptoms of stress, and risk factors and treatments for depression.
Lunch will be provided.
Dr. Puja Segal, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic health expert
Location: This has been changed from the original posting
1001 Preston St.
1st Floor Conference Room
Registration is required!
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select KelseyWellness Lunch + Learn, May 16
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.