Healthy Habits, Built Over Time
Omada for Cigna is a breakthrough online program that inspires healthy, long-term habits. It combines behavior change science and unwavering support participants need to lose weight and reduce their risk of Type 2 diabetes and heart disease. The program includes:
- A full-time health coach to keep participants on track
- A wireless scale to monitor progress
- An interactive program that adapts to the participant
- Weekly online lessons to educate and inspire
- A small group of participants for real-time support
Who is Eligible?
You’ll receive the program at no additional cost if you or your covered adult dependents are enrolled in the Harris County medical plan offered through Cigna, are at risk for diabetes or heart disease, and are accepted into the program.
How to Apply
Complete the one-minute, online risk screener to see if you qualify. If you qualify, you can apply on the spot in less than 5 minutes. Click here to get started!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The most common cause of confusion is that people have not seen their emails from Omada, so you may want to start by checking your inbox and spam folder for emails from the @omadahealth.com domain.
Employees will need to complete 9 of 16 classes to receive 100 points toward the 2021-2022 Healthy Actions Medical Plan. Click here to learn more.