TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FINANCIAL WELLNESS!
Prudential Pathways offers practical, down-to-earth information that will help you and your family today, tomorrow, and beyond. It is designed to give you an understanding of the fundamentals of financial wellness, tips on developing a retirement savings plan, techniques to protect your assets, and strategies to transfer your accumulated wealth to your heirs.
The seminar series will cover important topics like these:
- Setting your financial goals
- Protecting your assets through risk management
- Investment principles
- Healthcare planning
- Retirement and asset distribution strategies
- Tax strategies
- How your employee benefits fit into your overall financial wellness
DON'T MISS OUT! TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS SERIES, PLAN TO ATTEND ALL THREE SEMINARS:
- Greater Strides: Understanding Fundamentals of Financial Wellness
September 15, 2021 - 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (via webex)
An introduction to financial wellness, including the benefits of living within a budget, the variety of savings and investing vehicles available, and some best practices to maximize savings.
- For the Long Haul: Building Your Road to Retirement
September 22, 2021 - 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (via webex)
Proven approaches for developing a retirement plan, creating a retirement income strategy, and avoiding roadblocks to financial security in retirement.
- Creating a Solid Plan for the Future
September 29, 2021 - 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (via webex)
Learn techniques to protect your assets from risk and gain an understanding of common wealth transfer strategies and estate planning pitfalls.
Earn 150 points toward the 2022-23 Healthy Actions Medical Plan by completing two of three sessions in this webinar series.