Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is a course that gives people the skills to recognize symptoms of mental health challenges, mental health disorders and substance abuse problems, how to offer and provide initial help and how to guide a person toward appropriate treatments and other professional and supportive help.
This is a virtual course with two required parts:
- Part 1: Complete the online pre-work prior to your scheduled course date
- Part 2: Complete the skills application course led by a certified instructor via ZOOM
You Will Need:
- Participants are required to have audio and video capabilities for the completion of this course. Ensure that your audio and video on your computer or laptop are working prior to the ZOOM course.
- Supervisor approval to dedicate the entire work day toward the MHFA virtual course.
- Thursday, October 28, 2021
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- (includes 30 minute lunch break & small breaks between segments)
- **finish time may depend on pace and size of class
Click Here to Register!
Healthy Actions Medical Plan 2022-2023:
- You must complete the entire course (Parts 1 & 2) to receive the certification and 200 points toward your Healthy Actions Medical Plan.