Your heart is one of the hardest working muscles in the body. Are you doing all you can to optimize its health? During this lunch and learn seminar you will learn the different types of cardiovascular diseases, the risk factors associated with them and treatment and prevention strategies. What you learn could save your life!
Lunch will be provided. Registration required.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic health expert
County Attorney's Building
Basement Conference Center
Registration is required!
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select KelseyWellness Lunch + Learn, February 13 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.