1. How do I earn challenge points?
Earn points by logging activity, completing achievements, or completing a logged personal goal. There is a dailymaximum of 480 minutes logged allowed.
Log Activity: 1 point for every minute logged
Complete Achievements: 10-200 points each
Complete a Goal: 100 points (total)
2. How are team points earned?
These are the points each team member earns during the challenge. The team leaderboard is based on average team score (add up the points each team member has earned in the challenge to date and divide that number but the number of people on the team). From a competition perspective, this is the best way to compete against coworkers. We encourage users to form a team, engage in healthy competition against other teams. The average of the points across team members over time allows for a great way to work with others and rely on teammates to rack up points.
3. What counts as Activity?
We recommend logging any activity that is outside your normal daily routine. For example, if you go for a 20 minute walk at lunch you can count that activity.
- Be a workout
- Be more than 10 continuous minutes in duration
- Raise your heart rate or include constant movement
- Be outside your daily routine
4. How do I log my activity minutes?
Log into the challenge and click on the Tracking page. In the Log Activity section choose the date and type of activity and enter minutes. Click on Add Activity.
5. How many minutes can I log each day?
480 minutes is the maximum allowed per participant each day. However, this much activity is not recommended and would be highly irregular. Please keep your activity at healthy and sustainable levels and log that honestly.
6. How far back can I log activity? Can I add activity I forgot to log?
Yes, you can log activity back to the beginning of your challenge as long as the challenge is still active and you log the activity before the activity logging deadline (1 week after the end of the challenge).
7. How do I log my activity manually?
On the 'Tracking' Page:
1. Choose the date you would like to log activity under.
2. Then choose the 'Activity Type' from the drop down.
3. Then enter the duration (in minutes).
4. Click on 'Add Activity'.
Workout minutes recorded by your wearable device (if accurately classifies by your fitness app) will be imported to the Fitness Challenge automatically. Remember to manually start/stop your workout on your fitness app/device to ensure it accurately records and classifies your activity.